Clothing Rain jackets | SALEWA Puez GTX Paclite Jacket Men gold FW95848
Puez, Geisler, Peitlerkofel … for alpine trekking you need reliable weather protection in any case. But if the weather conditions allow it, this can also be a little lighter.
The Puez GORE-TEX PACLITE jacket is designed to be as lightweight, space-saving stowable and breathable as possible without compromising durability. Its 2-layer laminate construction consists of a GORE-TEX membrane bonded directly to an outer shell. This has a robust protective layer and a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
The jacket is extremely breathable (RET <6 m2 Pa/W), extremely waterproof (water column value: 28,000 mm) and has taped seams and a waterproof front zipper. In addition, there are ergonomically shaped sleeves and shoulders so that the jacket also fits well, as well as a close-fitting hood adjustable at the back, two pockets (both with waterproof zippers) and cuffs adjustable with Velcro.
A minimalist, easily stowable, waterproof backup shell jacket with very high breathability.
- Main material:gore-Tex 2L Pac-T recycled 127 PFC-Free Bluesign (100% polyester (recycled))
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for good fit
- cut, lined hood with regulation at the back of the head
- water proof front zip
- Elastic one-hand regulation at the waist
- glued details
- Reduced and cleanly processed seams for a simple look