Clothing Casual Jackets | Lundhags Mylta Jacket Men petrol/deep blue KO08601
Light, universal hybrid jacket The weather-exposed hood and shoulder areas are made from waterproof, three-layered Zethar material. The core material is an LPC-stretch fabric for high breathability, extreme stability and strong weather protection.
100% polyamide with Zethar membrane and polyester circular knitting reinforcement with 20,000 mm water column and 16,000 g/m2/24 h breathability. Weight: 168 g/m² (0.03 lb/ft²)
Composition: 65% polyester, 35% cotton. Weight: 181 g/m² (0.037 lb/ft²)
Water-tight when combined with DWR treatment. The fabric easily protects against rain and dries quickly in case it becomes wet during heavy showers. Tightly woven, twined yarn in warp and weft make the material wind-proof and extremely durable. The fabric’s structure also provides good UV protection in heavy sunlight.
Composition: 89% polyamide (micro), 11% elastane. Weight: 270 g/m² (0.055 lb/ft²)
A high-quality, durable elastic fabric, allowing optimal freedom of movement. Rugged, wear-proof material with high tear-resistance. The material features a CFC-free coating and is water-repellent.
- LPC Stretch (mechanical), 181 g/m²
- Water-repellent hood and yoke made of 3-layer Zethar, 168 g/m²
- Schoeller-Dynamic-Stretch in the back and at the elbow
- Adjustable hood
- Sleeve construction without side seams for maximum freedom of movement
- Front pockets with ventilation zipper
- Hood and yoke: Water column: 20,000 mm; Breathability: 16,000 g/m²/24h