Climbing Trousers | Mammut Courmayeur SO Pants Men black QJ68458
The high-quality hybrid softshell Courmayeur Pants have been developed for ambitious mountain sports enthusiasts. The highly breathable, elasticated and wind-repellent Schoeller softshell material makes them suitable for a wide range of applications, while providing comfort and the required freedom of movement. The more robust double-weave material on the seat, knees and lower legs is particularly abrasion-proof and more than a match for contact with rocks. The waistband can be adjusted from the outside to ensure a perfect fit. An essential feature for mountaineering and climbing: pockets allowing easy access even when wearing a climbing harness. A PFC-free DWR treatment gives the Courmayeur SO Pants durable dirt- and water-repellent properties.
Ecorepel provides natural, water-repellent protection with the help of a special refinement of the textile fibres and ensures that textiles remain dry and clean.
- Especially robust softshell material in the buttocks, knee and lower leg area
- Extra wide waistband adjustment for perfect fit – can be adjusted from the outside
- Leg width can be adjusted via push buttons
- Asymmetrically shaped hem for optimum fit over mountaineering boots
- Stowable fastening hook for effective hold over mountaineering boots